Paper to fabric

It has been a bit of a struggle trying to get my paintings onto silk, particularly because the reactive dye printer keeps packing up. However, today I’ve managed to get a few samples done (A3 size) to get an idea of scale. I’m really looking forward to getting these blown up to A1 or bigger. Stay tuned!

>>Watch my paintings being printed here!<<

silk-satin

A sample of one of my paintings onto Silk Satin

Cross Dyeing Devore

I’ve got a new obsession: cross dyeing devore. I’ve been trying so many different colour combinations with silk/viscose fabric. It’s been a bit of a challenge as some dyes don’t work, but some have worked amazingly! I’ll be making my favourites into samples next week so stay tuned!

devore-2

Some samples of cross dyeing devore